Monday, December 8, 2008

Face Inchies

Here are some inchies I did. First I drew leetle faces on marker paper with a Copic multiliner. Then I colored them in with markers, and cut the faces out. Next I cut them right in half -- ouch! I glued half a face on each inchie. I cut the inchie blanks from boxes and then glued on a background paper. After I put the face on, I put on a few accents with gel pens. I traded some of the inchies and kept some to put on the big inchie canvas I was working on.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful! And I love it when people photograph their work on their work spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love that they are halved to share.

    XOXO,
    Alberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an original idea - glad you found my inchy challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how clever to draw your own faces and to think of halving them that works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderfully creative...Beautiful inchies..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea! They loook brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea...... this is the reason I never like to look at the others til I make my own... too much to influence me.... now...I want to get busy and try one like yours...

    Off to check out some of the other stuff... saw the mention of Suzi in another entry.. so have to check that out... wondering if you took some of her classes........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to see your inchies if you do some like these!

    I did take one of Suzi's classes - the Petite Dolls, it was super fun!

    ReplyDelete