I haven't done very much photography, but I do like taking pictures. I signed up for this journal group thinking it would inspire me to carry my camera around with me more often. I have taken more pictures than I normally do, but I still feel a little weird taking pictures on campus when people are walking around.
Have you read these?
7 hours ago


Great trees Katie!
ReplyDeleteI know i feel weird ie my camera and i have three, a point and shoot and a fisheye and a really nice one. And i hate taking pics.
ANg
Highway 301 has the coolest things to photograph on my way to school- i kept telling myself I should pack the camera next time, but I would feel so weird stopping the car to take random pics!
ReplyDeleteWhy do we feel embarrassed about it?? Gotta try to get over it, but it's hard!
ReplyDeleteI like it. Love the curvy branches at the top.
ReplyDeleteThis great Katie!!!
ReplyDeletep.s you know you are my BFF right? See my latest blog post for info! XXX