Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Here there be dragons :)

These are kind of silly, but I like them: dragon eggs!! They need to be clicked on so that they'll hatch, and then after they hatch they need to be clicked to grow up. Here are the ones I have so far:

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

7 comments:

  1. i think you need a dragon intervention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I think NOT!! :) Do intervene if I tell you again about those shoes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a collection of dragons. Hopefully, none of them eat people. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah!! No people eating going on that I know of!! These are low maintenance dragons, don't need to feed them anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag, you're it! See my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope you don't tag me. You post six things about yourself and post six new tagees.

    Make sure you post a comment on my blog when it's done (so I can read your comments) and also post a comment on the new people you tagged.

    It's a fun little game.

    I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete