Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Inchies: Faces



This week's challenge on Inchybyinch is faces, and it just so happens that I finished up some inchies for a swap on ATCsforAll.com. What a coincidence! These are girlies that I drew and colored with copics, then cut out and put on different backgrounds. Some a scrapbook papers, others are 'recycled' backgrounds, and some are marker backgrounds. I like cutting their little faces in half...

9 comments:

  1. Wow - what a lot of gorgeous inchies - thanks for joining in - glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice variety, I like the idea of cutting them in half and making 2 inchies with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh you are twisted! :P lovin' these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I like cutting their little faces in half... "
    Sounds so evil when you put it like that. The inchies look beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely batch of colourful inchies.... love them!!!

    ReplyDelete