I'm so excited about having a WHOLE deck of altered playing cards, that I'm posting pics of them everywhere :-) Don't they look awesome together?? I can't decide how to display them -- putting them in a binder seems too boring. I might make up a scrapbook for them.
Oh Katie I'm so jealous - I love the ones I managed to pick up from your Spades swap. I can only imagine how satisfying it is to have a whole deck to yourself!!! I'd frame these!!! :)*
I teach English to international students in Delaware. When I'm not grading papers, I fit in as much painting, drawing, and beading as I can. I am a mail art addict. I sell jewelry on Etsy.
Oh Katie I'm so jealous - I love the ones I managed to pick up from your Spades swap. I can only imagine how satisfying it is to have a whole deck to yourself!!! I'd frame these!!! :)*
ReplyDeleteOoooh, that's a nice idea!!
ReplyDelete